Sunday 31 May 2015

Next Meeting 9th June

The next meeting will be on Tuesday 9th June and will be a talk by Julie Bull "Kantha Stitch Fusion: East meets West".

Julie Bull Textile Artist
Julie Bull
Textile Artist, Illustrator, Embroidery Designer, Blogger, Tutor

Illustrator
Hand Embroidered Art and Illustration
I create whimsical Illustrations using hand dyed cotton fabrics and stitch
Commissions Welcome

Embroidery Designer
I design and write step by step projects and articles for needle craft and embroidery magazines specializing in hand embroidered patchwork, hand embroidery and crochet
I sell my own embroidery patterns

Blogger and Tutor
I am passionate about keeping hand stitching skills alive through my teaching and social media pages and am working on a book idea sharing my knowledge and techniques
My blog Hand Stitched Stories has lots of help and information for beginners to hand embroidery.

                        We meet at Alsager Library at 1.45 for a prompt 2pm start.
                                                            Members £2.50
                                                Visitors welcome £3.50



No comments:

Post a Comment