Wednesday 9 April 2014

My Quilts and Other Animals



On Tuesday 8th April Elizabeth Wall put on a fascinating display of some of her beautiful appliqued quilts during a talk "My Quilts and Other Animals". The animals in question included hares, frogs, trout,  butterflies, dragonflies, doves, owls, jays and many others.


hare

 





poppies

E J Wall and owls
1,2,3,4,5, once I caught a fish alive

3 owls
 





She also displayed some ecclesiastical work that had been commissioned and Hazel tried on a chasuble based on the parable of the sower and the seeds. This talk did not fall on stony ground and several of us signed up for Elizabeth's applique workshop on 29th April and hope to make our own owls.
 



1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete